Saturday, September 07, 2013

weekend of sewing

I do all of my hand sewing at home - early in the morning and after work in the evenings, and when I can I like to spend whole Sundays stitching - and that is exactly what I have planned for tomorrow
I've spent a happy couple of hours today choosing felt colours, ribbons and buttons then packed all my projects and orders into boxes and they will be taken home after I have finished doing the accounts (my only Must Do job every weekend)  Most of these projects are new ideas that have been whirling around in my brain for the past few weeks/months and tomorrow is the day they either come to life or get chucked in the bin :-)

2 comments:

Blossom's said...

I love this, I wish I had Paper and String HQ to browse and pull stock from for new ideas and items, although Blossom's HQ is mostly stocked up with Paper and string goodies. I just love it. Look forward to seeing your new ideas. Have a lovely weekend. x

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Looking forward to seeing the new things you make!
Maria x