Friday, August 16, 2013

the power of the mind

On Wednesday I posted one of my handmade name garlands - and today I received an 'it's not here' message from my customer :-(
it needs to be there for a birthday bash on Sunday, so can you all spare a second to send some telepathic messages for me?...along the lines of...please deliver it tomorrow Mr Postman?
It's not a practical solution but it's the only one I have right now!
...please lovely Royal Mail, please deliver it tomorrow
UPDATED Saturday 17th August
it has been delivered!!!! hooray :-)

3 comments:

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Fingers crossed for you! Last week I posted a parcel for a friend on the Wednesday, first class, and it didn't get there until Saturday - so maybe the post is a bit slow at the moment. If it follows my patten it should be there tomorrow!!!! I hope so. Let us know - I'm sending telephathic thoughts...
Maria x

Traceyr said...

Has it been delivered? I would hate to think this beautiful garland is in to the wrong house whose occupants are on holiday or worse still in some dark delivery office wait to be delivered.

:)

Carla Saraiva said...

ohhh...This is lovely!!!
;)
Carla