Friday, August 09, 2013

Something new for the weekend

The BIG ribbon delivery is half unpacked :: I have ordered A LOT of ribbon packs - I forward ordered them ages ago which meant I got the best discount I could.  There are tonnes to choose from, including Jute String,Glorious Ribbons and Baker's Twines packs 
 Each pack has 24 mini spools and they only cost £9.50 a pack!  which means the ribbons are only 33p a metre and the jute and twines are only 8p a metre.  Definite Bargains.
 They are all American Crafts ribbons - which means they are all top quality...I think the only bad thing is having to choose a favourite ;-)
 I've also had a small button delivery,  lots of lovely wooden buttons...
 ...which are perfect for Christmas Makes
 ...a folksy heart button ...
 ...and a super cute neon heart button on a rainbow stack!
here are some quick links for you ::
ribbon packs are all here
wooden buttons are here
neon heart buttons are here

No comments: