Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Kits

hooray!  the new kits are in John Lewis as I type so it's time for me to be able to share them with you too :-)
 there are 5 new mini kits (which are £5each)
 a new Medium size kit (£10 each) to make a purse and keyring - either an owl...
 or a monkey! 
 and there are two Large kits (£15 each) to make two new garlands - Felt & Fabric Trees or Felt & Fabric Holly
it's so exciting to be able to share all of these - they first came to life in February so I have had to keep quiet for a long time now!!
mini kits are here
medium kits are here
large kits are here

4 comments:

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Gorgeous - I love the holly the best!
Maria x

Giorgia Rossini said...

oh that fox... too cute!

ricketyjo said...

They are all gorgeous!!! I know what's going onto my xmas wishlist ;-)

Pene said...

Okay really love the monkey and owl purse kits and was wondering are they suitable for children to sew? As think they would be great fro my granddaughters for xmas as one loves owls and the other is just a little monkey ;)