Saturday, August 03, 2013

home alone*

Two entire days of sewing are all mine! 
First I did my paperwork - it's nice to get that out the way so I can feel free to sew - then I spent ages in the workshop cutting out lots of sewing to do - next I sat at the machine and stitched up a special order (that's the boxes in the photos) and tomorrow I am spending the entire day at home, sewing all day long :-)

*John has gone to the Saab International car show in Northampton - two whole days full of all things Saab - John's favourite cars: his everyday car is a Saab 95 (it's in this picture) and he is amazing at restoring them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I join the club :) Two all days for me too!!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

These boxes are super cute :)

Unknown said...

These boxes are adorable x