Thursday, August 08, 2013

feeling famous

today I was interviewed for a feature in craftseller magazine!
it's all about me, paper-and-string and Christmassy things - it's due out sometime in November
my lovely interviewer arrived at 1pm and the photographer arrived at 2pm - lots of staging and moving of unsightly things (ie 26 boxes of ribbons!) later and lots of photos had been taken .... I can't wait to see it all in print - though I don't envy her the task of condensing 4 hours of chatting into a few pages!

7 comments:

krazy knit kerena said...

i often buy that magazine so i will keep a look out for it well done you :)

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Congratulations - I will look out for it! Maria xx

Anonymous said...

I have always felt you deserved recognition for your wonderful, colourful, bountiful 'store' with plenty of original designs of things to buy, and excellent service. So well done!
Of course I'm not biased, living near Worthing :)

By Neymes said...

HOJE TEMOS A FOTO DA FOTO??QUE CANTINHO BOM MESMO QUERIDA AMIGA.BEIJO.VALÉRIA.

The Faerie Factory said...

Oh wow how exciting ... I always buy your lovely felt for my faeries hair ~ Sarah x

Karen said...

That's fantastic news Sarah! I get that mag so will look out for it my lovely! xxx

Jessie May said...

That is really very exciting. So pleased for you! Will keep my eyes open for it :)