Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bank Holiday Fun

I hope you are all having a great Long Weekend?
Saturday was a normal working day for me (accounts/bill paying/emails/tidying-up/ cutting out & sewing) then we went to our local pub and spent the evening with friends, it was raining so we were in the bar rather than in the garden which meant we could play loads of old tunes on the jukebox and have some games of pool - it was a great night!
 Today is our lazy day - food shopping and sewing were the only two must-do things - and I've just popped into the workshop to print out all the orders so I can keep up to date with it all, and thought I'd take a couple of snaps of the sewing I finished today - 12 cupcake keyrings and 9 pebble keyrings
I'm going back home now for a barbecue and then a dvd with some more sewing :-)
PS the freebie day is on Thursday - I've planned it all and it should be a great one!

3 comments:

trash said...

Love those pebbles. Kit or shop?

Unknown said...

Those pebble keyrings are lovely. Sue x

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Hope you had a lovely bbq! I've just put an order in at your shop - my first one, can't believe it's taken me this long!!! Seemed like a good way to spend a bank holiday morning!
Maria xx