Wednesday, June 12, 2013

decisions decisions

Ten different fabrics have been selected (no mean feat I can tell you...I started with about 30 on the table!) and after some uumming and aahhing they have been matched with co-ordinating felt - I've ironed and steamed and cut - next step is the sewing machine .... you may not see these fabrics sewn into something finished anytime soon because tomorrow I have deliveries coming and I.Can.Not.Wait to unpack them!!
Links ::
All these fabrics are stocked in my shop  -  and you can see them all here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will increase this website to help my favorite features, it is superb.
Its as if you read my mind! You seem to know a great deal about this, just like you wrote the novel in it or something. I think that one could do by incorporating pics they are driving the message home somewhat, but instead of the, this is great blog. A fantastic read. Ill definitely be back.
Cccam Server | Cardsharing | Cardsharing Server | Dreambox Cccam | Dreambox Cardsharing