Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Brand New Mini Kits!!!

Hooray!  Today is the day I can finally show some of my new kits...This year I have designed a new sized kit too, it's called a Mini Kit...and each kit makes one cute item.
The Flower Kits can be made into a brooch or a key ring, the choice is yours, and the Decoration Kits each make one decoration....all for the bargain price of just £5 a kit!
Decoration Kits are available in Cat, Dog, Donkey and Owl designs.
Each kit comes in a small storage box and contains: Felt, Buttons, Ribbon, Brads, Fabric, Bondaweb & Stuffing as required....you will need to have your own basic sewing kit: needle, thread, pins & scissors.
I hope you like them!
Quick Links:
new Mini Kits on my website here
some new Mini Kits available at John Lewis here

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are fab, nearly right with all our guesses! may have to share our prizes!
Donkey is lovely - very cute!Congrats on whats sure to be another great selling success!!
Juliexoxo

Jessica said...

What fantastic kits - I can see these making brilliant stocking fillers. It is so great to see your kits at a more 'pocket money' price - I'll be able to buy them for friends and not feel at all guilty :-)

Teresita said...

muy bonitos!!!!

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Very cute - and the packaging is so lovely too!
Maria x

The Sewing Boutique said...

Oooh I love them!! The dog is my favourite.....I think :)

Rhi

quiltercaroline said...

Love them - congratulations on the new designs, I think they are all lovely but the donkey is particularly cute. The small kits are a great idea. C

Zethan said...

WAY AWESOME! those are so super cute, you just come up with the best things EVER! This would also be every good for kids that want to learn how to sew!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

These are fantastic and would make great gifts :-)
Anne x

marta said...

the dog is amazing! marta

Katy said...

Ah that cat decoration is lovely :)