Friday, December 16, 2011

in the nick of time!

the freebie post can be found here yesterday I received a small top-up order from a supplier in America...Lots of ribbon favourites have been re-stocked, and I have some *new* bright and cheery wide ribbon spools :: My order didn't take long to arrive but they included a back order from an order I placed in October...not so bad, except it was for a lot of Christmas Ribbon! gggrrrr I'm not too mad about it though because it is lovely ribbon!!
quick links to ribbons ::
new wide ribbon click here
new Christmas ribbon click here
all other ribbon click here

6 comments:

HoBiHuZuR said...

bu şeritlerden çok istiyorum ama ingilizcem zayıf olduğu için diyaloğa geçemiyorum sizinle..çekilişlere katıldığımda da siliniyor yorumlarım :( satın almak istiyorum :( ulaşıcam en kısa zamanda..loves turkey

Anna said...

I saw your kits in John Lewis in Milton Keynes yesterday, they looked fab!

Mandy said...

Such a gorgeous collection of ribbons...shame you had to wait so long for the Christmas ones.

xx

LittleSunday said...

So beautiful ribbons!

Anonymous said...

^_^ I love them all !
I think one of my biggest dream is spend hours in your studio surrounded by ribbons :D
Eri

Inuquita said...

mittens, gifts, moles, I love all