Monday, May 02, 2011

tinkering


I've spent this holiday weekend working, but in a relaxed way...a lot hand sewing on the sofa whilst watching the wedding,and what a wedding it was! just glorious.

I've also done a lot of paperwork ...a huge part of my Secret Project. I'm nearly at the point where I can reveal all...but not quite... gah! it's so annoying...


Another BIG job that I had been putting off was re-jigging the storage part of my website, I've now got some cute felt boxes listed and lots of pre-made Alphabet boxes too & because the Alphabet Boxes were originally made for photographs I've listed them at a bargain price!

3 comments:

bears footprints said...

my you have been a busy bunny, all worth it in the end though. not sure if you know but i have gave youa little award so pop by and take a look x helen

sweetest design said...

Wow you have been busy! Nice job!!!

Unique Chiicks Creations said...

Your flowers look like they are going to come together nicely - I'm looking forward to seeing the final result!

Also loving your alphabet storage pots x