Sunday, May 08, 2011

the return of the teeny tiny's

the freebie post can be found here
********************************************************





this weekend my workshop was turned into a mini button factory!


there are actually 20,000 buttons drying here, it doesn't look like that many does it?

I left them there overnight to finish drying and spent a lot of today counting and bagging and sorting them out


I've added them to the website so if you need some teeny tiny buttons too you know where to find them!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

hello!!can we buy from greece in your shop?

Pretty Petal Handmade said...

Wow, all those buttons look like sweets! What a lovely idea to create your own colours - will be purchasing a few packs of those in the not so distant future!

Rhi x

Unknown said...

Oh my! 20, 000?! Poor, poor you at having to count them all.

x

bears footprints said...

gosh that is a lot of buttons, but they are in lovely colours. how long did it take you to count them all?

A Bookish Space said...

Oh how cute!

Anonymous said...

looks like a table top of rainbow skittles or M&M's!!!!!!(wishful thinking here!!) hope you had a great weekend.
Juliexoxo

Weazel Girl said...

holy cow that's a lot of tiny buttons!

Manu said...

I LOVE your buttons!!! I'm ready for the shopping!!! =^__^=
See you soon!!!
Hugs

Almudena Antelo said...

Ohhhhhhhh!!! They are lovely!!!

Stephie said...

oh they look so nice. I want some! I have just finishes varnishing some of my buttons and beads too. Take a look over on my blog if you like?

Stephie :-)

Βίκυ said...

They're just great

Fool from Thrace said...

They're so tiny and cute, love the colours!