Wednesday, May 11, 2011

fly away birdies

207 lovely comments, it's always such a pleasure to read the comments people leave on freebie days, you guys are ace!
over to random number machine for the winner ::

comment #37 is :: Jo from Italy
you can see her blog by clicking here
(Jo watch out for an email from me!)
******************************************
if you aren't Jo but still want to make some birds the free pattern is in the 'tutorials' link at the top of the page AND you don't have to sew them!! ...a lovely lady named Jenny has made some from pretty papers! How cute is that?
Thanks Jenny for sharing your link :-)

4 comments:

Giorgia Rossini said...

oh thank you so much! I received your email, I'm going to answer you :)
I can't believe it, I'm so lucky!
thank you thank you thank you :)

Anonymous said...

congrats to Jo, lucky girl! roll on next months freebie.....!!!
Juliexoxo

Dizzy button said...

Congratulations to Jo!!!

Jenny said...

ohhhhhh I've only just seen this post as my blogger dashboard is down after all the blogger problems! Thank you sooooo much for mentioning me!!! How exciting! It explains the random new peeps I've been getting to my blog too! It was such a lovely pattern to follow so... thank YOU!