Monday, February 28, 2011

catalogue released


The Spring Gift Guide NotOnTheHighStreet catalogue was released today...and there are my felt boxes (bottom left) The samples I sent in were photographed by a professional photographer...here they are zoomed in ::

This is a huge leap into the unknown for me...I've never paid for advertising before
so this is a scary time...there's a 50:50 fear sea-saw, 50% terrified that I won't receive any orders and 50% of me is terrified I'll have so many orders I won't have time to sleep!
Either way it's exciting to see my product in a shiny catalogue!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Well done hope you sell loads !! Xx

bears footprints said...

well done, they look fab, i hope it all goes well and you get lots of orders x

quiltdude said...

Fantastic, I'm sure they will sell well and that you'll keep up with demand. x

picciolo said...

It looks great sisterini! Good luck!
: )
xxxxxxx

noknittedknickers said...

These look excellent, well done! I'd go with 'feel the fear and do it anyway'... Congratulations. C.x

ClaireP said...

They look fantastic! Hope you get lots of orders! xx