Thursday, February 24, 2011

another colourful day


you guys are so smart...colour does make a bad day into a good day...and today was a good day full of colour so that must mean it was a super-great day!
this morning started with no broadband but it soon got fixed and it meant I had to spend a few hours away from the computer and making rainbows....lovely!
and when I was home for lunch the postman arrived with this parcel of loveliness.
********************************************************
rainbows can always be found here
fabrics are from FabricShoppe on Etsy
and are :: starburst/holiday, remix argyle/bright & groovestripe/summer
********************************************************
new workshop update :: draft lease received yesterday as promised. contacted solicitor today with my notes...all is in hand and going through the motions. (finally).
********************************************************
Easter egg update :: I love it that you all liked my Easter eggs! I will make a start on a couple of sets for the shop as requested and let you know on the blog when they are done :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's impossible to look at all those pretty colours and not smile :)

Flossy x

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you do with that argyle!!!! I love it!

Manu said...

I have no words.. my eyes.. smile!!!
Thanks!!!

montu said...

Colorful post. I can thank you.

Highland Monkey's said...

Lush....that's all I can say (apart from I'm jealous!)

Clamaresa said...

what beautiful colors...hugs from Colombia