Tuesday, February 08, 2011

and the winners are

...without further ado, Mr Random Number Machine has done his monthly task and the two winners picked are ::

1. #238 moltopiccolo :: they are so very cute! I love the turquoise ones!
2. #32 chriskarling@*********.co.uk :: These are absolutely fabulous and I can think of loads of uses for them. The colours are ideal for my house so please enter me into the draw. Many thanks and fingers crossed that I win.
Chris

Look out for an email from me asking for your addresses!
****************************************************
I'll be back tomorrow with a big shop update...there are zips...lots of zips!

9 comments:

quiltdude said...

Oooh well done you lucky winners xx

AbcHobby.it said...

Congrats to the lucky winners... the boxes are wonderful!!

eli

trash said...

Oh you lucky, lucky winners. A Paper&String parcel is a joy to receive.

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winners

Awok's Kiter Craft (Awin) said...

congrats to the lucky winner... hope next time i'm the lucky one... :)

Moois van mie said...

congrats!

araleling said...

Congratz to the winner =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the very lucky winners. Your work is beautiful

Janis

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations, lucky winners :-)
Anne x