Friday, December 17, 2010

last minute rush


it seems as though it's not just me leaving Christmas shopping until the last week before Christmas...if you are still shopping for gifts here are some important bits of info about shopping with paper-and-string (all this info will be added to the shops over the weekend)

I am filling orders quickly and posting either same or next day depending on the time of day the order is placed ... I am posting ::
Friday 17th December
Monday 20th December
Tuesday 21st December
Wednesday 22nd December
Orders from outside of the UK will still be posted but won't be with you until after Christmas.
I send all UK orders 1st Class and the last recommended day for posting is Tuesday 21st December. I will still post on Wednesday but recommend adding Special Delivery to your order to hopefully guarantee delivery before Christmas.

Over Christmas all my shops will remain open and I will be posting orders on Friday 31st December and the everything will be back to normal on Tuesday 4th January.
*photos are of my work tray...lots of little wip's!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lot of beautiful w.i.p.'s! :D

Unknown said...

I've placed my order. I can't wait for it to arrive, it's my present from my Mum. Yay Mum! xx

Julia said...

Gorgeous lot of wips! Can I ask if your 'work tray' is an actual sewing one and be cheeky and ask where you would get one from? My daughter could do with something like this as pins and needles all over the floor is not good! ;0) xx

Gigitte77 said...

C'est très jolis.
Je suis curieuse de savoir, comment arrivez vous à découper vos sujets aussi nettement ?
Bon week - end.
;@)