Friday, June 11, 2010

super-cute felt sewer

remember the other day I showed you some penguins that had been made by a class of sewers? well today I'm showing you some A~M~A~Z~I~N~G stitching by one of my customers ::
piles of felt and ribbon turned into super~cute key rings
aren't they lovely?
The sewer in question is called Claire and she has a blog chock~full of different crafts called Love Poppet ... thanks for sharing Claire ~ I love seeing what gets made from with the parcels I send out!

12 comments:

Darth Mama said...

these are so adorable

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh these are fabulous :-)
Anne xx

Anonymous said...

As you say, lovely to see what other people make with your felt goodnesss! More lovely inspiration - well done they all lovely!
Julie xoxo

anewyorker said...

These are all so adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, these are great!

Mya ideia said...

Olá, está tudo muito bonito!
beijo

VanillaCloud said...

I love your blog...you make such a cute things! Love it! :D

ÖRGÜÇANTAM-Hatice yazıcı said...

TÜRKİYE/İZMİR den merhaba.

harika bir blog. çok begendim.
bende beklerim bloguma.

Lars said...

So cute!

Claire Vincent said...

Thank you Sarah for your lovely post, and to everyone else for the great comments and support.

It's made me blush

hana-chan said...

i love the half-apple key chain!

Anonymous said...

HEY GUYS! just to ask if you could like my facebook page? Its full of crafts to look at and buy if you want. thanks all, the link is below.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pins-and-Needles-Crafts/302747043093910?sk=wall