Wednesday, March 31, 2010

time well spent

making 9" rainbows ::
and tying them up with ribbons ::
*finally* unpacking my threads ::
making a start on my Photograph Table ::
Soon there will be a curtain over the window instead of the two pin boards and I'm hoping this little area will be good for taking my product photos...time will tell.
my haircut went well (thanks for the good wishes!) but it dried fluffy rather than curly so it needs to be washed again before I let anyone see it...
*advance warning*
tomorrow is Freebie day and there will be a tutorial/freebie pattern for which you will need :: felt, ribbon & a button or two

10 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I admire your organization!

Anonymous said...

Very excited about tomorrows free tutorial - something to keep my 11 year old daughter and I busy for the first day of the easter holidays! (Hoping its as easy to follow as the zip purse).
Many Thanks,
Karen Rel

claireP said...

ooo! exciting, can't wait to see what it is - I have all of those, probably a million times over :P

Nomaliza Azman said...

Hi, I'm so bad with hand sewing technique, can you give tutorial on how to finished the handsewn, too on your tutorial tomorrow (how tie the end)...is that how it call? Thanks...

Nomaliza. Malaysia.

Lilies and Daisies said...

can't believe it is freebie day already tomorrow. This month has gone so quick!! Last time I just watched but definitely going to join in this time!!

Sam said...

Everyones a winner! Cool! Love your blog as always!
I have all those ingredients...i eagerly await the freebie/tutorial!
thanks again
Sam :o)

Andrea said...

Oh goodie, I just bought lots of gorgeous polka dot buttons from you :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Loving felt right now, gorgeous!! Love Posie

Emma said...

Yay! I've got a day of school so now I've got something fun to do!
Yippee!
Emma
:)

Justine said...

As if us crafters haven't got enough to do without freebie tutorials that will no doubt be delicious so we will be forced to make them!!! Just wondering Sarah do you have a button for paper-and-string that I could put on my blog to link to you?? Let me know xxx