Tuesday, March 09, 2010

nearly back to normal!


I went back to work today, I had to go in really early to let in some BT men but that was great news because it meant I could leave early too....I went straight home for a quick lunch (more toast!) and a bit of computer time, then spent a couple of hours packing orders and visiting the Post Office.
I'm all caught up again, which feels good, and it means that tomorrow I will announce the freebie winners...so stay tuned folks!
PS :: thank you for all your get well messages, they really cheered me up yesterday :-)

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

araleling said...

Yay, happy that the virus left you already :)

Anonymous said...

Good!! I'm happy you're feeling better!

Karin

info@effettigrafici.it

treaclezoo said...

good you're better :)

do you print those stickers yourself too? they look lovely!