Thursday, July 10, 2008

paper-and-string on show!

My little felt goodies have been popping up in all sorts of places....first my robots were on cuteable ::
Then I saw my turquoise monkey AND my funky flowers were in the same treasury ::
Then this magazine plopped through the door ::
and on this double page spread showing loads of summer themed craft goodies that can be bought ::
are paper-and-string flip flops AND ice creams!
Then this morning I saw that my happy trees are smiling away in another treasury!!
It always makes my heart beat a little faster to see my designs in unexpected places!

16 comments:

picciolo said...

wow sisterini, well done!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

PAC said...

That is soo awesome!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOO! How exciting for you!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!! :)
xx

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic, well done!!

Kitty said...

Quite right too - you work blinking hard at your crafting; I'm glad you get some recognition! Well done. x

mollycupcakes said...

Well done sweetie.
They all look fabulous just sit back and enjoy it all, it's all very well deserved.
Many hugs.
Catherine x

Bagladee said...

Wow, you're in a magazine how exciting is that!! That is something I could only dream abo!!! :) xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Paper-and-string will take over the world!!!!

Swirlyarts said...

That's a lot of press! Congratulations!

Indigo Blue said...

Many congrats, and very well deserved might I add. You put alot of work into what you do.
XX

Anonymous said...

That must be so amazing. When I start getting more stuff out there, I would love to see my things in all sorts of places. Also I love your robots.

Anonymous said...

awesome...congrats!
-DianeM :)

Lucykate Crafts... said...

well done on all that press, i wonder where you will pop up next!!

Adriana Millán said...

amazing, congrats!

Jess said...

ooh congratulations! you so deserve it because everything is so cute!

Unknown said...

I am so impressed, I feel all smugly proud for you!!!