Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nearly there...

Today I'm putting the final sewing touches to a few more Christmas Ideas and then I'll be all ready to start designing my Christmas Wholesale Catalogue!

I've never done this before...ordinarily if people are interested I use my website as a catalogue and email prices as and when.

This year I'm trying my hardest to be more pro-active about wholesale....the next hurdle will be getting out and about and trying to send the catalogues to shops who would like to stock my designs...anyone know any great shops that are crying out for paper-and-string things???

If you have any suggestions they shall be kindly received...and if the recommendation leads to an order you can be sure they'll be a little Christmas something in the post as a Thank You :-)

7 comments:

Kitty said...

They're all lovely Sarah - I especially like the puddings. x

Anonymous said...

I'm investigating shops in my area, I'll let you know if I find any for you, too! xoxo

Bagladee said...

as always, fab,fab,fab!!!! XX

Sonya said...

wow those are just the cutest things EVER!

Jess said...

i don't know about shops in the uk since i'm in the usa. but I would think any sort of little store that specializes in selling handmade crafts from local artists, we have a few of those out where i live, so I'm sure you have some too!

Anonymous said...

Ooo! I feel festive already! :)
xx

Tizzalicious said...

I'm so in love with all of those!