Tuesday, July 22, 2008

link goodness

This morning I was reading through my bloglines and came across a few interesting things::
First of all my friend Claire has organised a swap!
And it's a robot swap!
BRILLIANT!!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Then I read this post about charging for postage and all that that entails
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Then I saw that Heather Bailey had opened a shop selling her loveliness
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
and THEN I saw a post about needles and wondered how I didn't know about needles as I use them A LOT!!
and because I can't help myself, here's another picture of Christmassy Things!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo! That needle post was quite interesting! OH, thanks for the robot swap mention :)
xx

Bagladee said...

when and where are you selling that kitty sarah? I love it!!! xxx