Monday, January 07, 2008

winners

I printed out all your lovely comments and folded them and put them in the pot...John picked out two names and they are ::


:: I love a freebie says the ginger monkey :: AND :: incywincy ::

(just in case a blurry out of focus photo makes it hard for you to read)!!

Please can the lucky two send me your addresses, thanks!!

On another note, one of my WIPs is completed:

Thanks for all your sweet comments, it's been another fun freebie :-)

PS:: Dotty cookie the BIG clock is from Ikea, I've had it for years and years and still love it :-)


4 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

Congratulations to the winners and the I LOVE YOU looks great! Lucy x

Anonymous said...

I love you too :)
I'll email you in a sec....got to make his high and mighty a cup of tea.

Whoo I won, I won, I won (I am very happy, can you tell????)

dottycookie said...

Congratulations to the winners - and thank you for the Ikea tip! I feel another trip coming on ...

Kitty said...

Well done those winners - you'll be getting such lovely treats. The felt 'I love you' is lovely. x