Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Countdown

I'm finally ready. I've bought and wrapped all my gifts, put up the tree, visited the post office for the final time, bought clothes for the Christmas party and all that's left is to write cards for neighbours and friends.

It was hard to find room for the tree this year (John seems to think it's because I have too much craft stuff but it's impossible to have too much, right?) but I have managed to squeeze it in next to the fire place. It was on the floor but once I'd started wrapping gifts I had to put it on a table so I had room for all the presents !!

I took about 20 photos and that was the best....this wasn't :: All that's left now is to serve the last minute shoppers at work and then I'll be eating, drinking and being merry :-)

Merry Christmas Everybody !

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Awww, your tree looks lovely. I took about 5 photos of ours and they were all rubbish - so I posted a close-up one, complete with fuzzy lights :-(

You sound so organised. I don't know how you do it. :-) x

dragonfly said...

Why is it so hard to get an atmospheric photo of the Christmas tree? I took loads too!
Have a lovely Christmas, Sarah, and I'll look forward to your show and tell!
T x

mollycupcakes said...

Have a lovely and merry time sweetie.
Thank you so much for all the lovely presents and gifts you've made me. And most of all the kind comments you've left me.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs.

Catherine x