Tuesday, February 27, 2007

week off: day two

A very busy craft day here. Some email sending and then light hand sewing to start the morning off and then it was time to crank up a gear. The overlocker was dusted off, the ironing board put up and the sewing machine set up on my temporary desk. A fully fledged sewing studio, and it makes a difference, Look at the pile of 'secret new things' I got finished....imagine what I could do if I had a real room to turn into a studio, instead of a lounge in disguise!!

Sometimes my dream of doing this for real seems like it could work !!

PS to all you readers who asked about my labels, they came from a local school uniform shop. www.jjcash.co.uk may be able to help you, or go and visit your own local small shops...you never know what you are going to find !!

No comments: