Tuesday, January 30, 2007

We are sick.

It's official. Big J and I have flu. I don't like being sick, well, who does! It started slowly on Saturday and I went to work and felt ok-ish and then Sunday I took it easy and felt ok-ish then back to work Monday and today and now I feel awful-ish !

So tomorrow I am going to work for 1 hour and then plan to be on the sofa with a blanket and some cheesy films on the tv! I kinda have to go to work because we normally all start at 10am but tomorrow the gas man is coming to check some gas man stuff (I wasn't really listening!) and as usual the time they will come is between 9am and 1pm !! How unhelpful !! So, I am going to work at 9am and will be leaving at 10am when the others get there. Oh the joys of being a boss, I bet the gas man gets there about 11am........I would scream with rage but I have almost completely lost my voice!! Big J loves it, every time I talk he says 'you should be resting your voice, ssssshhhhhh' aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

So even though I'm ill I think I can still do a bit of sewing in between my napping and coughing....I think I'm going to come up with some Febuary Freebies........

check back soon for details
xxx

2 comments:

caroline said...

You poor thing - there are some really nasty viruses going around at the moment. Sofa and films sounds like a very good attempt at a cure though! Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I've got the same thing! It's nasty. To cheer you up- the pink buttons are on their way to you!